Meridian, ID is the place to live if you are looking for a small-town feel with all of the amenities of a larger city nearby. With almost 90,000 people currently living in Meridian as of 2013, the city is a great place to start a career or raise a family.
Here are some of the things you can expect when you live in Meridian:
– Safe and quiet neighbourhoods
– Many open spaces and parks for residents and their pets to enjoy
– An abundance of nearby recreational activities
– A short commute to nearby job centres such as Boise and Nampa
– Several different school options for all ages and income levels (public, private and charter)
– Affordable housing options If you want to live in a small town with big-city amenities, Meridian is your answer. Meridian has something for everyone, from the richness of natural resources to the convenience of nearby shopping and dining.
To learn more about how you can live in this wonderful place or any other city in Meridian County, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at (208) 888-5252. We would be happy to help show you around our city and answer any questions you might have!
Don’t Do’s In Meridian Idaho
1. Don’t go to prison in Meridian, ID. Prison life is not as easy as it looks on television shows. The food is terrible, and you have no freedom whatsoever.
2. Don’t forget to lock your door when living in Meridian, ID. There are many active burglars out there, and they don’t mind spending a little extra time in your home to steal your belongings.
3. Don’t trust your neighbour with a key if you are on Meridian vacation, ID. Many neighbours have been known to take advantage of an unlocked door or window when the resident is away for a short period.
4. Don’t believe everything you hear about Meridian, ID. It is not one of the most dangerous cities in America. While a few pockets have higher crime rates, the overall numbers are quite low compared to major metropolitan areas around the country.
5. Don’t ignore your gut instincts while living in Meridian, ID. If something doesn’t seem quite right, it probably isn’t. Trust your instincts and always be aware of who is around you at all times. Checking to see if someone is following you or watching you from a distance could save your life! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DClcGgFR0PM